By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Abandoned Cubicle’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Abandoned Cubicle’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Abandoned Cubicle at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Abandoned Cubicle’s web site are provided “as is”. Abandoned Cubicle makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Abandoned Cubicle does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- On Abandoned Cubicle we try to provide accurate information on personal finance and investing, but it may not apply directly to your individual situation. We are not financial advisors and we recommend you consult with a financial professional before making any serious financial decisions.
The content on AbandonedCubicle.com is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as professional financial advice. Should you need such advice, consult a licensed financial or tax advisor. References to products, offers, and rates from third party sites often change.
At AbandonedCubicle.com we do not collect any personal information about you as a visitor except for the anonymous data being collected by Google Analytics – which we use to monitor our website traffic. If you disclose your personal information or email address in the comments or by signing up for our newsletter we will never sell of voluntarily disclose any of your personal information for any reason.
Abandoned Cubicle makes money from affiliate relationships with companies that we believe in personally. Most of the companies we have relationships with we have used ourselves or believe in their products. We are very selective about the companies we choose to partner with. While we do our best to keep these updated, numbers stated on this site may differ from actual numbers.
We may have financial relationships with some of the companies mentioned on this website. Among other things, we may receive free products, services, and/or monetary compensation in exchange for featured placement of sponsored products or services. We always to write accurate and genuine reviews and articles, and all views and opinions expressed are solely those of the authors. We believe strongly in providing genuine high quality content to our readers.
In no event shall Abandoned Cubicle or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Abandoned Cubicle’s Internet site, even if Abandoned Cubicle or a Abandoned Cubicle authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Abandoned Cubicle’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Abandoned Cubicle does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Abandoned Cubicle may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Abandoned Cubicle does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Abandoned Cubicle has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Abandoned Cubicle of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Abandoned Cubicle’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.