Posts by Month
- How to Protect Your Home From Burglary
- Self Deprivation on the Journey to Early Retirement
- Golden Nameplate Awards – The Class of 2019!
- Middle Manager Seeks Help with Career Indecision
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Redemption After Rise of Skywalker?)
- Hear Cubert and Friends on the What’s Up Next? Podcast
- Consider the Alternatives to Retirement
- Happy Money by Ken Honda: A Book Review
- How to Survive When Winter Starts
- Fear of Monday? How to Conquer the Sunday Scaries
- How to Pay off Your Mortgage in 5 Years
- Vacation Rental Cleaning: How to Find a Reliable Crew
- How Much of Your Income Should You Save Every Month?
- How to Achieve a Debt Free Retirement Lifestyle
- True Wealth Is Having No Regrets
- Seasonal Work or Early Retirement? Introducing SeasonalFIRE
- The Ultimate A-to-Z Airbnb Host Checklist and Setup Guide
- Can Real Estate Help You Retire Sooner?
- How Being a Sports Fan Affects Your Life
- Is the High Cost of a Disney Cruise Worth It?
- Top 10 Airbnb Hosting Tips for Newbie Hosts
- Early Retirement Blogger Transparency (Cubert’s Story)
- Starting a Business After Retirement
- Is a Fitbit Worth It? An Honest Review of the Charge 3
- Landlord for Dummies: Elbow Grease Equals Profit!
- Asshole Bosses (and How to Avoid Them)
- How Getting Promoted Complicates Early Retirement Plans
- Minimalist Home Theater Options
- How Our Homemade LEGO Death Star Saved Us $500
- The Many Unheralded Benefits of Being Your Own Boss
- Simon Sinek on Problems with Millennials in the Workplace
- How Much Money Can You Make on Airbnb?
- The 2018 Golden Nameplate Awards (Cubert’s Top FIRE Blogs)
- Why You Don’t Need a Costly Hair Transplant
- How Much Should I Contribute to My 401k?
- Building Workplace Tribes to Make Work Fun Again
- Cord Cutting 101: How to Watch TV Without Cable or Satellite
- Vegetarian on a Budget: Save Bushels of Money!
- Exactly How Much Does the Top 1% Make Anyhow?
- How to Take a Great Photo Every Time
- Why You Should NEVER Buy a House
- Why You Need a Team of Financial Experts
- Why Buying a Boat Is a Big Mistake
- Investing in Single Family Home Rentals
- How to Prepare for Early Retirement
- Living in Longmont Co: Early Retirement Utopia?
- A Cheap and Easy Dinner Party! 3 Practical Tips
- How to Summon the Courage to Quit Your Job
- PRK Recovery Stories: One Blogger’s Journey to 20-20 Vision
- Millennials and Instant Gratification: Life is NOT a Clickable Link
- How to Do More Pull-Ups
- Suburbs vs City: Why the City Always Wins
- Why You Should Pursue Purpose and Struggle, Not Happiness
- Jen Sincero Asks: Are You Afraid to Get Rich?
- Why Cycling Is the New Golf (Time to Hang Up Your Clubs)
- Should You Use Airbnb Or VRBO to List Your Vacation Rental?
- The Benefits of Being a Small-time Landlord
- Anthony Bourdain: A Tribute
- Semi-Retire Early with SemiFIRE
- Why You Should Diversify Your Retirement Portfolio
- This Is the Year I Put My Financial Life in Order – Book Review
- Millennial Job Survival Tactics: Embrace the Cubicle
- Why Is It Important to Love Your Job?
- Where Should You Live (for Happiness and Good Health?)
- Laid off without Warning: A Blessing in Disguise?
- How to Make a Million Dollars in 10 Years
- How Exactly Does an LLC Work?
- Early Retirement Diary Volume 2
- Working After Retirement RULES!
- How Many Days Until I Retire? A 5-Year Preparation Journey
- Eisenhower Box: An Incredibly Simple Decision-Making Tool
- How to Conquer the Extraordinary Fear of Retirement Boredom
- Let the Robots Have Our Crappy Jobs
- Tread Lightly, Retire Early!
- Pursue Financial Independence or Retire Early?
- Our Amazing Rick Steves Switzerland Vacation
- Frugal Substitutions That Save You Money
- What If Elon Musk Retired Early?
- How to Not Worry About Spending Money
- Introducing The Golden Nameplate Awards (Top FIRE Blogs 2017)
- How to Make the “Millionaire Next Door Formula” Work for YOU
- Make Your New Year’s Resolutions Stick for Health and Wealth
- How to Say No: Redefine Your Over-committed Life
- Becoming a Minimalist (25 Money Saving Tips!)
- How to Write a Strongly Worded Letter of Complaint
- How to Start Your Very Own Cubicle Blog
- OnTrajectory: A Feature-Rich & Easy Retirement Calculator
- Benefits of Having an Accountant in Your Corner
- 2 Years Until Retirement: A Plan to Retire Earlier
- The Hidden Costs of Homeownership
- Cash on Cash Return for Determining Rental Income
- Life Without Social Media: Why Give It Up?
- A Happy Wife Makes a Happy Life
- How to Survive (and Improve?) an Insufferable Cubicle Life
- What Is a Money Map? Know Your Money Flow!
- Cash Flow Index: Which Loan to Pay off First?
- First Year of Blogging Behind Me, Time to Grow Some Traffic
- Student Loans Suck (But Action Equals Freedom)
- Quitting the Peace Corps: Why I Backed-Out
- How We Paid off $75,000 of Student Loan Debt
- The Benefits of Free-Range Kids
- How to Make Your House Look Like a Palace
- A Simple and Elegant Excel Personal Budget Template
- Why Are BMW Drivers Douchebags?
- Landlord Success Stories: 10 Commandments for Winning Rentals
- Why You Need an AeroPress Coffee Maker in Your Cubicle
- Being Debt Free Can Be Costly
- Early Retirement Diary Volume 1 (Minnesotans on FIRE)
- 5AM Wake Up Call (The Upside of Starting Your Day Early)
- Why Riding Your Bike to Work Is a Life-Changer
- Why Owning a Cabin Up North Is a Bad Idea
- Early Retirement Due to Stress?
- Plumbing 101: How to Save BIG Money with DIY Skills
- First Day of Retirement: How Will I Keep Busy?
- The Importance of Date Nights for Frugal Parents